Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Boys first day of school!

Well, it was two weeks ago but better late than never! (I still have summer pictures to share too....when will I ever catch up on my life?)

James, 1st Grade!

Nathan, 1st Grade!


Riding bikes to school.

At school
James got to hold the sign for his class.

7 comments:

Susie O'Rourke said...

I love that last pic of you and the three kiddos!

Sabrina said...

Adorable!

Sharalea said...

yay for the first day of school! your kids are TOO CUTE, Sarah!

Liz Smith said...

i can't believe how big your kiddies are getting!!! they are so cute!

Liz said...

Oh, what a fabulous name for a teacher! I sure hope she lives up to that name!

The boys look so cute. Hope it's a great year for them!

Liz said...

P.S. I really hope you can come for Thanksgiving! Jared was just asking if his cousins could come for a visit.

Sarah H said...

Yes, James' teacher is soooo sweet. She is a blessing!