Sunday, January 17, 2010

A few pictures from Christmas break

We had a wonderful Christmas break, even though it's long gone now and a fading memory. Jason's in the swing of busy season which means we don't see him during the week. January is cloudy and cold. So it's about time I posted a few pictures to remind us of the good times!


Sledding one of the first days of winter break







Audrey and I on Christmas Eve

The boys on Christmas Eve. We had a lovely Christmas Eve at a dear family friend's house.

Audrey with the gift she got from her Aunt Jenna--a little tea set. She loves it!
Audrey got a baby doll and was very excited.

The boys opening their gifts from Santa

Nathan and Audrey

Our gingerbread house. My mom sent us the homemade gingerbread and we decorated it.

Time to eat the house!
Audrey was the first to start picking at the house.

6 comments:

Luke said...

Your Christmas break looks like so much fun! I love that Gingerbread house.

Susie O'Rourke said...

Thanks for the smiles from your pictures!

Abbie said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the first picture - although you're missing a child:)

Sarah H said...

I know, we have the hardest time getting any family photos of all of us that look half way decent. I think we have one from the whole year of all of us!

Jenna said...

Awww adorable pictures Sarah! I'm so glad Audrey loves her tea party set....maybe we can have a skype tea party here soon. Miss you guys. Love.

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous family bud. So glad we're "neighbors," just like our dreams back in high school.