I'm back from my trip! Actually it's been a few days but I just have been so busy. And I'm not going to write about my vacation right now because I really want to go take a bath and go to bed, but I will post soon. I just had to break the ice and post something or else I might never post again!
We had a family reunion with my immediate family (20 of us total) in Utah and then some of us went up to Idaho and did a day in Yellowstone. That was my favorite part, besides seeing the family. It was just too hot in Utah. But it was so fun seeing everyone I guess it didn't matter too much. And we had air conditioning--most of the time.
ky and kade turn 15!
4 years ago

2 comments:
Hey Sarah, welcome back! I am laughing about the a/c part, because when I typed up my post about our vacation, I totally had forgotten about that. I'm glad you all had fun in Idaho!
Cool you're back! We are going to Centennial Beach this week sometime when my sister and her daughter come in town and other cousins if you wanna go...we will call you :) Karen
Post a Comment